Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Malaysia International Automotive Parts & Accessories Expo

It has been a busy week, but do not worry that I will neglect this blog. I enjoy writing here and I am sure you enjoy reading some of my posts too. No matter how busy, I will still update here. Let’s check out where did I go last week… yes, no other place was better than the Malaysia International Automotive Parts & Accessories Expo or in short Auto ASEAN 2008.

The expo was held in Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil and on the last day before it was concluded I managed to sneak in with a RM5 entrance ticket.

Honda Racing car

So, obviously there were tonnes of cars on display and on sale. I know the above Honda Racing car photo doesn’t look very promising… I think I am slightly better at shooting models – pretty girls, I mean… and sucks at shooting anything else. :)

No place to bounce my flash from and the result of direct flash is pretty obvious. The front of the car is overly exposed, although I tilted the speedlite some 35 degree upwards.

Good year racing

Anyway, although it was the last day of a four days expo, there wasn’t a lot of people… perhaps most of the crowd was somewhere in the town at the Merdeka parade or something like that. Or maybe it was because of the RM5 entrance fee which deterred people from coming.

It’s a good thing there wasn’t too many people. We could have all the time in the world to snap as many pictures we want without being pushed away. :)

Hypertune

Oh yes, Hypertune was there too! If you are uninformed, Hypertune is Malaysia’s top selling car magazine, especially popular for there car tuning tips and tricks.

Now, don’t look at the cars only, what about Hypertune babes!? Here you are…

Hypertune babes

OK, this is just a sneak peek of what you can expect to see next… I just can’t refrain from posting this photo up although what I really want to show you today are car pictures only. Haha…

Sport car

There were many cars, cars and cars and more cars to see and touch here… in various shapes, colors and sizes. :) I admit I do not know much about cars except how to drive one, but this particular car really caught my attention, and many others visitors. In fact its ICE (in car entertainment system) decibels could be heard miles away!

Car stereo system

The whole trunk or boot was packed with huge loud speakers, amplifiers, and all sorts of accessories which I do not know the name of. On top of that it was equipped with not less than three monitors… yes, you heard me right, three monitors but they were facing weird directions… Let me show you one below.

Car monitor

Why the heck was the monitor facing to the front of the car? Haha… weird orientation but it was a pleasure checking it out. Anyway, if you thought that’s the end of it, then you are wrong. There is another small monitor which was probably not meant for passenger’s viewing.

Stereo car

See, a small monitor in the trunk of the car.